Tim Tam Latte Recipe
Two Aussie classics combined for a melt-in-your-mouth recipe to add to your repertoire.
Call us crazy, but there's something really satisfying about eating cold foods in the middle of winter, right? It's like listening to upbeat songs when you're happy or spitting in the rain (okay, that one's a bit gross, but you get our point, it just works). So you know when we thought about how our love of the Aussie classic Tim Tam might meet perfectly with our pods, we figured the only way we could make it better was to put that bad boy on ice. Don't trust us? Find out for yourself!
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ½ cup coffee (2 pods + 40mLs of water)
- Whipped cream
- 3-4 Tbs of Tim Tam Crumble (finely crushed Tim Tam)
- Mix or stir the milk with the brown sugar until combined (if you have a battery-operated milk frother, we recommend using it here, or you can shake it up in a mason jar).
- Add your coffee and sweetened milk together.
- Once they're happily combined, add some of your TimTam crumble and shake it up!
- Add some ice to the glass and pour your latte mix over the top (soooo satisfying).
- Top her off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of Tim Tam crumble over the top.
More of a visual learner? Want to see a video worth drooling over? Don't worry, we made a handy little vid just for you. Click here.
And that's it! Now you've got an indulgent, lavish latte to spoil your guests at your next event. Keen to give it a try? Let us know what you think! Or, maybe you just want to tell us about the crazy event that occurred at your last dinner party. Or maybe, God forbid, you actually want to talk business with us. Whatever it is, we're always up for a cheeky chinwag.