We’re keeping the kids happy and you caffeinated with a colouring-in competition!
Are you a parent needing a peaceful moment alone with a cup of coffee, but the words “I’m bored” are echoing through your house, making such a small desire seem impossible?
Urban Brew to the rescue! We are running a colouring-in competition to give your kids the chance to show off their artistic skills, whilst giving you a little break too.
With any competition there is a prize to be won, and this one will make the whole family smile. One lucky entrant will win an epic kids art & crafts pack, a whopping 10 choc wafer cups and a year’s supply of Urban Brew coffee pods for the parents!
So what's this epic kids art & crafts pack? I can tell you now, it isn't just your average crayola crayon set. You'll find an assortment of nature's treasures, including earthy paints and paintbrushes, reusable clay and a craft kit for endless creations and hours of fun!
How to enter
- Download and print out our colouring-in image - CLICK HERE to directly download onto your computer. Once you've downloaded the image, you can now open the file and print it off.
- Once your kid(s) has finished their artwork, take a photo of it.
- Share their masterpiece on Facebook and/or Instagram, tag @urbanbrewpods and use the hashtag #ColourWithBrewster
- If you don’t use social media, feel free to submit your entry in the form below.
If you don’t have access to a printer, your kids are welcome to design and draw their own version to submit - they can be as creative as they please!
Create your own user feedback survey
Rules of the game
- Artwork needs to be submitted before the 12th of October by sharing on social media or entered in the survey form as mentioned above.
- All entries will be judged by the Urban Brew team and announced on our social media on the 14th of October.
- By entering you give us permission to reshare the artwork on our social media and email platforms.
- This competition is only open to Australian residents. There’s no age limits, but it is supposed to be an activity for kids!
Good luck! We can’t wait to see your entries : )
Toby Strong (aka The Podfather)
Founder & Customer Happiness Specialist