We want to take the stress out of your spring cleaning this month!
Ah, spring. Where flowers bloom, the temperature rises, we ditch our jackets and open our windows to be greeted by a fresh breeze.
I’ve been hanging out for the return of spring after spending a long winter cooped up in the office. The change of season really helps me to reenergize and turn over a new leaf, plus I finally get to soak in some much needed vitamin D!
Excitement is through the roof as we welcome spring, but that also means it's time for the dreaded ‘spring clean’. After the long winter we just had, the thought of doing a spring clean might make you want to go back into hibernation!
This month, we want to sweep away that dread for one lucky customer and get the professionals to do it for you with a $500 VIP Home Services voucher. This can be used for general home cleaning, mowing, gardening and much more!
There are just 2 easy steps to enter:
- Place an order with us of 5 packs (50 pods) or more between the 1st to 30th of September (this automatically includes subscriptions)
- Subscribe to our YouTube page by clicking HERE - you may be prompted to log in or sign up to a Gmail/Google account before subscribing.
Once you’ve done these 2 steps, you’re in the draw!
If you’re already subscribed, you can skip the second step.
If you have any issues subscribing, please email us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
Rules of the game
- There is no order to the steps that you have to follow – you can subscribe to our YouTube channel then place an order or vice versa.
- The order needs to be placed between the 1st to 30th of September. If an order is placed in August but is delivered in September this doesn’t count.
- You need to order minimum 5 packs (50 pods) to be eligible.
- One entry per order. If you order twice in the month you get two entries.
Take a walk to the beach, catch up with some friends or even just chuck your feet up and enjoy a peaceful moment with a coffee while we do your spring cleaning for you!
Still have a question?
Toby Strong (aka The Podfather)
Founder & Customer Happiness Specialist