Want to Win A $500 Flight Centre Voucher?...
Wow - Can you believe we’re already halfway through the year? Time flies - but winter can drag, leaving you looking outside your window, daydreaming about a tropical island with clear blue skies, relaxing under the sun, sand between your toes and a cocktail in your hand…
Feeling wanderlust yet? Well lucky for you, we want to brighten up your day with a $500 Flight Centre voucher to put towards that holiday you’ve been lusting over!
If you feel like $500 won't get you far, think again! There are lots of airlines targeting Australian travellers with cheap fares on many routes, all prices under $170 per person – this includes Bali, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.
Travelling can be very overwhelming and sometimes we don’t know where to start – so we’ve made sure you’re in good hands. The team at Flight Centre have a team of experts who will help you plan your holiday at the best price!
We understand that life gets busy and you may not be able to pack your bags just yet. You have 3 years to use this voucher and it can be redeemed in-store or online – so there’s no need to rush into anything!
To go into the draw, we just need you to do 2 things:
- Place an order with us of a minimum of 5 packs (50 pods) between the 1st to 31st of July (this automatically includes subscriptions)
- Fill out this survey to give us some feedback about Urban Brew: CLICK HERE to take the survey for your chance to win.
It’s that simple - once you’ve done those two things, you’re in the draw to WIN!
Rules of the game
- There is no order to the steps that you have to follow – you can fill out the survey then place an order or vice versa.
- The order needs to be placed between the 1st to 31st of July. If an order is placed in June but delivered in July this doesn’t count.
- You need to order minimum 5 packs (50 pods) to be eligible.
- One entry per order. If you order twice in the month you get two entries. Filling out our survey multiple times will not increase your entries.
Good luck! If you win and you’re in need of a travel buddy, I’ll happily volunteer.
Toby Strong (aka The Podfather)
Founder & Customer Happiness Specialist