Monthly Giveaway - December 2021

Monthly Giveaway - December 2021

Forget Christmas. We’re kickin’ things up a notch this year with Treatmas!

Here’s something you know for certain: we love givin’ stuff away. Literally 90% of our marketing meets are spent figuring out what we wanna spoil you with. The other 10% is figuring out who ate all the doughnuts in the kitchen.

So, when we were dreaming up what to do this Christmas, we had to go all out. We know you’ve been loving all the treats we’ve added to our range this year, and then we all had this magical lightbulb moment: how about we do a Treatmas!

This is where you come in. Simply order up this December to go into the draw, and we could sprinkle a lil’ extra somethin’ somethin’ into your order. We’re talking about our scrumptious Urban Brew candle, scrubby dubby (not a word) bar of Urban Soap, and crunchy new-and-improved Waffle Cup – the list goes on.

Just order up six packs of pods or more, and you’ll go into the draw. We’ve got over $3,800+ worth of goodies to give away, and they’ll be randomly dropped into orders over December. Oh, and a heads up: if you’re one of the lucky winners, we’d love it if you could get your Treatmas goodie before Chrissy, but we can’t guarantee it. If you get it after, consider it a belated gift from us!

 

 HERE’S A RECAP ON HOW TO ENTER

  1. Place an order of 6 or more packs (60 pods) between November 30 and December 31 to be eligible (we’re starting a lil’ early this month because of Christmas). Subscriptions are automatically included. We’ve got over $3,800+ worth of treats to give away, and we’ll be randomly adding them into orders.
  2. Your order must be placed between the dates above. If you order before November 30, but it arrives between the dates above, it won't be included in this giveaway.
  3. Optional (but totally encouraged): snap yourselves with ya treats, and your coffee, or just how you spend the silly season and tag us on your socials. We'd love to see!

Good luck!

Get your caffeine fix now to enter our giveaway

QUESTIONS? QUERIES? WANNA SAY HEY?

Checkout our FAQs, send me an email at hello@urbanbrew.co or call us on 1800 875 495. We are happy to help!

Be happy,

Toby Strong (aka The Podfather)

Founder & Customer Happiness Specialist