Crush it this Chrissy with an icy twist on those traditional toasty tipples out there.
Christmas in summer. Is there anything better than that? We don’t think so. Sure, snow sounds great for about five minutes. But nothing quite beats pool parties and prezzies, seafood cocktails and sundrenched Chrissy trees.
But if you’re craving something seasonal, perhaps something that nods to the silly season but also summer, then look no further than this delish concoction that you can whip up in a jiffy. We’re talking a speedy, spectacular twist on a traditional Christmas drink.
Blitz it up, take a sip, and you’ll be saying ho ho… no-one else’s gonna get their mitts on this!
- 2 shots of your fave Urban Brew coffee (we used Intensity #12)
- 2 shortbread bickies – an easy find at Woolies or Coles
- 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar
- 2 cups of oat milk
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon
- A handful of ice
- A blender
- Ice prepared in advance
- A killer Christmas playlist in the background
- Extract your coffee into a glass (don’t forget to use the short shot!) and tip coffee into blender.
- Crush shortbread bickies, add into blender with coconut sugar, cinnamon and ice. Blend until smooth. (If you like it a little less foamy, add a splash of cold water.)
- Pour into your finest glass cups and garnish with a pinch of cinnamon. Don’t leave out for Santa and keep all to yourself.